Office 365 for Business - Navigation for Beginners
Learn the basics of getting around the Office 365 for Business home page.Enroll in Course
There are over 180 million people using Office 365 for Business around the world. If you are one of those people, are you getting the most out of it on a day to day basis? Would you like to understand more about how to use it?
If that is the case, this course is here to help so that you can find your way around the Office 365 browser home page, know where to find functionality and how to set it up to match your everyday needs.
If you take this course, we will help you achieve a greater understanding of the Office 365 browser home page and know how to:
- Navigate the Office 365 home page and be able to find and start any of the Office 365 applications.
- Search for any email / document / file / person that you have created in Office 365.
- Set up and change notification settings so that they become a help instead of a hindrance.
- Change the settings for the look and feel of Office 365 in a browser to suit your own needs and tastes.
- Search for help to answer any of your questions about using Office 365.
- Give feedback to Microsoft about any positive / negative experiences that you have had while using Office 365.
- See and maintain your Office 365 account and profile settings.
This is the right course for you if any of these statements apply to you:
- You are a new user of Office 365 with little or no training on how to use it.
- You only use a small part of Office 365 (such as Outlook for email) and are curious about what other functionality is available.
- You are nervous about clicking on icons that you have never used before in case something goes wrong.
- You feel overwhelmed when looking at the different sections/options that are displayed on the Office 365 home screen.
If any of these statements apply to you, this is probably not the course for you (but thanks for checking us out):
- You are an Office 365 administrator who is responsible for setting up and maintaining Office 365 for your business.
- You are an experienced Office 365 user who knows how to use more than one of the Office 365 applications.
- You are an Office 365 user who only uses a few of the applications but you have the confidence to try and work out new applications and functionality yourself.
Neil is the founder of the Green Eye IT training school on Teachable and is also the owner of Green Eye IT Services Ltd.
Neil has a passion for teaching and has the gift of being able to clearly explain IT concepts for the non-technical individual.
As an IT consultant since 1993, Neil has been involved in a range of projects that have taken him around the world from the UK to Australia, New Zealand and now Hong Kong.
During this time, he has had the opportunity to work closely with customers from many backgrounds and noticed a common theme in the software challenges that arise regardless of the country or culture involved.
All this experience has helped Neil to be able to understand and explain technical IT concepts in a simple and understandable way. Skills that are reflected in the courses he has authored on Teachable.